Reaching Customer Services
Help in Navigating the CMH System…
Grand Traverse, Leelanau
Crawford, Missaukee, Roscommon, Wexford
Customer Services Representatives assist consumers from their initial inquiry throughout the ongoing services they receive from Northern Lakes CMH. This includes being available to answer questions, providing information, assisting with accommodation needs, including arranging for free oral interpretive services for the hearing impaired or persons with limited English proficiency.
Customer Services Representatives are available to help current and potential consumers in navigating the CMH system and providing information about other resources and supports in the community.
If Northern Lakes CMH does not offer a service that is requested, or if an individual is not eligible for CMH services, Customer Services Representatives will try to provide community resource information on where consumers may go to obtain services.
If Customer Services Representatives are not immediately able to answer all your questions, they will research your questions and provide you with timely answers or provide you with information about where to go to get what you need.
In addition, Customer Services Representatives are available to receive and respond to complaints or suggestions from consumers and to assist with the appeals process.
Customer Services Representatives are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Customer Services Representatives can…
- Help current and potential consumers to navigate the CMH system
- Provide information about other resources and supports in the community
- Arrange for free oral interpretive services for people with limited English proficiency or hearing impairments.
- Provide a way for you to share your opinions with people who are in charge of your local CMH or Substance Abuse Coordinating Agency
- Pass along your comments to providers
- Look into your concerns or complaints
- Help solve problems as soon as possible
- Help you with the formal grievance and appeals process
- Advocate for you or other consumers