Mental Health First Aid is an internationally recognized course which teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental health and substance use challenges in others. NLCMHA trainers have over 60 years combined training experience and are offering in-person sessions.
There is a course designed specifically for mental health challenges in YOUTH, and one specifically for ADULTS.
2024 ADULT Schedule
- Mar 5 – 105 Hall St, Traverse City
- May 9 – 527 Cobb St, Cadillac
- Oct 9 – 105 Hall St, Traverse City
2024 YOUTH Schedule
- Mar 12 – 105 Hall St, Traverse City
- May 30 – 527 Cobb St, Cadillac
- Oct 30 – 105 Hall St, Traverse City
Additional dates and locations for groups may be arranged by request. Contact Beth Burke (Beth.Burke@nlcmh.org) if you are interested in making special arrangements for your group.