- Training Requirements Autism ABA Services
- Training Requirements CLS and Supported Employment
- Training Requirements Professional Individual and Group
- Training Requirements Self Directed Services
- Training Requirements Specialized Residential Services
Using Microsoft Teams
For the best experience we recommend you also download the Microsoft Teams app (application) on your device, although it is not necessary. Click below for the instructions for your device.
If you have any questions about NLCMHA trainings, contact the NLCMHA Training Department at email@example.com.
For questions about Mental Health First Aid, call 231-876-3249.
If you have any questions about Recipient Rights training requirements or if you would like to schedule a specialized training, please contact the NLCMHA Office of Recipient Rights at 231-935-3873.
In-Person training is suspended at this time but training is on-going.
Group Home Training Curriculum
To ensure that your staff will be able to complete required training, we are currently utilizing a Read, Review, and Test process for some courses and Live Stream process for others. Please refer to the calendars for current dates of virtual classes. See below for further instructions.
- Group Home Curriculum Offerings and Details (printable PDF)
- Please email Clarisse Hartnett-Manny firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions to help your staff complete required training.
- After consultation with Clarisse, you will receive materials for read review and testing of the curriculum subjects.
- You will also receive additional information regarding submitting proper testing materials for completion credit.
Live Streaming training currently available
Your Participating Provider Agreement with NLCMHA requires that you and all your employees, volunteers and contractual agents (referred to as “Workforce Members”) successfully complete an initial and annual Recipient Rights training in compliance with the NLCMHA Recipient Rights Training Plan.
Effective October 1, 2021, New Hire Recipient Rights Training can be done through the Improving MI Practices website:
1. Navigate to the Improving MI Practices website
2. Click on “FOCUS AREAS” and choose “WORKPLACE ESSENTIALS (WE)” from the drop down menu
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the CMH training and click “quick enroll” and follow prompts.
The course is 3.5 hours. Once you have completed your training and test, a certificate of completion will be generated.
RR Refresher for Direct Care Professional (DCP):
RR Refresher for Licensed Mental Health Professional (LMHP):
Basic Health & Basic Medications
For this training you’ll have to read and review the materials prior to the shortened Live Stream training. You will have to be registered by your Supervisor/Manager to receive further instructions.
Basic Health – 2-Hour live streaming review and testing
Basic Medications – Two-day, 2-hours each live streaming review and testing