There is no place like home.
It is our mission to walk with you on your journey to live the most independent life possible while ensuring choice, dignity and quality of life. Whether you want to remain in your home, or return to community living from a nursing facility, we are here to serve!
Please give us a call to discuss your situation or your loved one’s situation. Our staff have deep experience with complex situations and truly care about finding the best solution for people. If we can’t help you, we will help get you connected with others who can.
Northern Health Care Management is proud to be a part of Michigan’s statewide effort to provide comprehensive services for people who are nursing home eligible and choose to receive care at home.
Supports Coordinators very thoroughly and carefully assess the individual’s needs to make sure that everything is in place for the person to have success living in the place of their choosing. We are very proud of our ability to anticipate and remove any potential stumbling blocks to success through care and attention to detail.
A person-centered plan will be developed based on the choices and active involvement of the individual. We contract with many local community agencies to provide your services and support. We establish and maintain in-home care and most often arrange payment for people who qualify.
- Assessment for home needs
- Ongoing support with at least monthly contact
- Person-centered planning service with options to meet care needs
- In-home follow-up visits
- Service provision for participants with limited resources
- Nursing Facility Transition
- MI Choice Waiver
- Medicare Choices
- Caregiver Support
- Information and Referral
- Supports Coordination
- In-home care and assistance
- Home Delivered Meals
- Emergency Response Systems
- Private Duty Nursing
- Snow Plowing
- Environmental Modifications
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Housing Assistance
- Medicaid Eligibility Specialist
- Non-Emergent Medical Transportation