Clubhouse staff are responsible and accountable for the functions of the area that they are hired into (called units), as delineated below. In addition, the expectation is that staff will work closely and collectively with members and staff to achieve the mission and vision of Club Cadillac. Shall strongly believe in Recovery, have a profound commitment to the principles and philosophy of the clubhouse model, and promote fidelity with the International Center for Clubhouse Development Self-Study and Certification Protocols. Clubhouse staff have generalist roles. All staff share employment, housing, evening, weekend, holiday and unit responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS (listing Position Specific functions first):
- Engage and work alongside unit members, performing the tasks of the unit.
- Assist members with all aspects of community support services (including housing and entitlements).
- Prepare and submit paperwork (including monthly progress notes, reports, etc.), in a consistent and timely manner.
- Establish and update goals and record progress of members, with members.
- Actively participate in the maintenance of the unit and Club Cadillac in general.
- When scheduled, perform other roles, such as early morning house opening, evening and weekend shifts, etc.
- Co-manage Transitional Employment Placements.
MINIMUM & EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited university.
One (1) year of experience in intellectual/developmental disabilities or mental illness areas is preferred.
Working knowledge of mental illness, including previous relevant paid employment. Positive, energetic, dynamic and engaging personality. Flexibility, as demonstrated by interchangeability with other staff on the unit, staying late or arriving early, if necessary, to fulfill unit or member needs. Excellent organizational skills. Team approach. Must have valid Michigan driver’s license.
LICENSING or CERTIFICATIONS:
Must have licensure with the State of Michigan as a Licensed Bachelors Social Worker. Limited Licensed Bachelors Social Worker.
Must maintain licensure.