We are accepting nominations through November 19, 2021 for the 15th Annual Recovery Celebration which will be held on December 15, 2021. If you would like to nominate someone, please fill out the form below and click “Submit.” The awards are to recognize people for:
- supporting the recovery movement at Northern Lakes CMHA and/or
- assisting in a group’s or an individual’s recovery, and/or
- inspiring others by their example.
A special award – the Each One Reach One award – is open to a person who meets the following four criteria:
(This award is in honor of the late Ernie Reynolds, who was a trailblazer in the recovery movement.)
- has demonstrated that recovery is possible
- has given his/her greatest gift of time
- has promoted hope and inspiration
- has practiced providing encouragement and uplifting others.