Exercise can make you happier. Lots of us have proof that it can be tough to stick with exercising. Pump up your resolve by considering that exercise can:
- prevent heart disease and high blood pressure,
- lower your risk for stoke, osteoporosis, colon cancer and diabetes,
- improve your sleep, increase your energy,
- decrease some kinds of pain,
- boost your immune system, and
- help with weight management.
Exercise matters for your mood too. Millions of people have found it decreases stress, anger and tension, reduce anxiety and depression, and offers a great sense of well-being.