https://www.northernlakescmh.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Northern-Lakes-Community-Mental-Health-Authority-500x116.png 0 0 Northern Lakes CMH https://www.northernlakescmh.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Northern-Lakes-Community-Mental-Health-Authority-500x116.png Northern Lakes CMH2012-09-22 05:41:202012-09-22 05:41:20National Wellness Week: on Physical Health
Today we look at Physical Health – Recognizing the need for physical activity, healthy foods and sleep.
September Action Group attendees brainstormed lots of ideas about improving one’s physical health:
- Smoke one less cigarette per day.
- Drink an extra glass of water each day.
- Sit by yourself for a time of quietness.
- Make healthy food choices and see how much better you feel.
- Park at the far end of the parking lot for some extra steps to walk.
- Stay with the same sleep schedule every day.
- Avoid caffeine and reduce the number of sugary drinks.
- Increase intake of water.
- Not getting too tired.
- See primary care doctor regularly.
- Staying informed about my medications. I ask my doctor about side effects.