Northern Lakes CMH submitted 11 Quality Improvement (QI) Plans in advance of the June 1, 2009 deadline to respond to the Application for Renewal and Recommitment (ARR) which was released by the Michigan Department of Community Health on February 10, 2009. This “application” is a follow up to the Application for Participation (AFP) that we submitted for our Northwest CMH Affiliation in 2002. These plans are now subject to review and approval by the Michigan Department of Community Health and negotiation with our Northwest CMH Affiliation.
Forums were held in Traverse City, Cadillac and Houghton Lake, to give an environmental scan on our progress and to give direction on the QI plans. We are posting here the feedback we received at our forums on each of the 11 focus areas as we promised, to make the information available to the many people who participated in the process.
Thanks to those of you who were able to participate in setting our direction during our ARR Forums. We are very grateful for your participation and support.
- ARR – Overview (adobe pdf)
- ARR – Section 1: Partnering with Stakeholders in Design, Delivery and Evaluation (adobe pdf)
- ARR – Section 2: Improving the Culture of Systems of Care (adobe pdf)
- ARR – Section 3: Assuring Active Engagement (adobe pdf)
- ARR – Section 4: Supporting Maximum Consumer Choice and Control (adobe pdf)
- ARR – Section 5: Expanding Opportunity for Integrated Employment (adobe pdf)
- ARR – Section 6: Treatment for People in the Criminal Justice System (adobe pdf)
- ARR – Section 7: Assessing Needs and Managing Demand (adobe pdf)
- ARR – Section 8: Coordinating and Managing Care (adobe pdf)
- ARR – Section 9: Improving the Quality of Supports and Services (adobe pdf)
- ARR – Section 10: Developing and Maintaining a Competent Workforce (adobe pdf)
- ARR – Section 11: Achieving Administrative Efficiencies (adobe pdf)