We will be holding public hearings to seek community input on:
- FY18 Budget and Plan
- Local mental health needs and priorities
- Recommendations to improve NLCMHA services and supports
- Future need and direction
The locations are in Traverse City and Cadillac as follows:
- Thursday, July 27, 2017, 9:00 am – 11:00 am, NLCMHA 105 Hall Street, Traverse City office, First Floor Conference Room
- Thursday, July 27, 2017, 1:00 to 3:00 pm, NLCMHA 527 Cobb Street, Cadillac office, Greg Paffhouse Conference Room
We encourage all those who are interested to attend and share your ideas. Written testimony may be sent to Karl V. Kovacs, CEO, Northern Lakes Community Mental Health, 105 Hall Street, Suite A, Traverse City, Michigan 49684.
If you have questions or need special accommodations to attend and/or participate please call 231-935-3677.