Formed October 1, 2003 with support of six Michigan counties, Northern Lakes Community Mental Health (CMH) comprises the counties served by the former North Central CMH and Great Lakes CMH: Crawford, Grand Traverse, Leelanau, Missaukee, Roscommon, and Wexford Counties.
Northern Lakes CMH (NLCMH) directly provides and contracts services for adults with Mental Illness, Persons with Developmental Disabilities, and children with Serious Emotional Disturbance as defined by the Michigan Mental Health Code in these six counties.
In addition, NLCMH holds the contract with the Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH) on behalf of the Northwest Community Mental Health Affiliation, to manage the Medicaid mental health benefit for persons living in Lake, Mason, and Oceana Counties through a contract with West Michigan CMH System; and manage an array of Substance Abuse Services in these nine counties through a contract with Northern Michigan Substance Abuse Services (NMSAS).
- Our Vision, Mission, Values
- Our Code of Conduct
- Board of Directors
- Executive Team Members
- Map of Service Area & Office Locations
- Quality Matters
- Annual Report
- Employment Opportunities
- Registered Nurse (MI Choice Waiver – Traverse City)
- Wraparound Facilitator (Houghton Lake location)
- Liaison Coordinator/Integrated Health Therapist
- Emergency Services Specialist (Houghton Lake location)
- Office Nurse (Houghton Lake location)
- Infant Mental Health Therapist (Houghton Lake location)
- Case Manager/Supports Coordinator (MI Choice Waiver-Traverse City location)
- BCBA/IDD Child and Family Coordinator (Cadillac location)
- Clubhouse Coordinator (Cadillac)
- SED Waiver Specialist
- Recipient Rights Advisor (Cadillac location)
- Organizational Planning